CMS Hadronic Calorimeter related:
- Participated in hadronic calorimeter test beam in 2009 summer.
- Anomalous noise in CMS hadronic calorimeter.
Physics research topics:
- Measurement of the vector boson with associated jet production
cross section as a function of jet multiplicity using the CMS detector at the LHC.
- Search for third generation leptoquarks in the bb̅νν̅ channel using the CMS detector
at the LHC.
- Measurement of properties of the newly-discovered boson at around 125 GeV/c2
using a fully differential (12 dimensional) likelihood at detector level.
- Probing properties of quark gluon plasma (QGP) using jet substructure in heavy ion collisions.
High energy physics
- Jan 2019 - Current: MIT heavy ion group
- Feb 2018 - Current: CMS jet energy corrections and resolutions group coordinator
- Oct 2017 - Current: CMS heavy ion high level trigger
- Sep 2017 - Current: CMS heavy ion jet reconstruction contact
- Aug 2016 - Dec 2018: CERN research fellow
- Jan 2013 - Dec 2014: Leading the hadronic calorimeter noise group in CMS experiment at the LHC
- Summer 2009 - Dec 2015: Participate in CMS experiment with the high energy group at Caltech
- Spring 2006 - Spring 2008: Participate in CMS experiment with the heavy ion group in MIT
- Summer 2005: Participated in research on physics-based rendering (light-tracing) in CSAIL (Computer science and artificial intelligen lab) in MIT.
- Fall 1999 - Spring 2003: Participated in research on applications of chaotic systems as pseudo random number generators and in encryption/decryption.